Opleidingen · Make Up Bootcamp
Dit mag je verwachten
Our Make Up Training Bootcamp
Do you want to become a professional make-up artist within 1 month? With us you can now follow a bootcamp. That is the same as our regular make-up training, but offered at an accelerated rate. You will receive the best and most versatile make-up training in the Netherlands! With our diploma in your pocket you are an independent, professional and versatile make-up artist who can take on any job.
Our courses, masterclasses and training
In addition to the make-up training bootcamp, we offer much more. View our current courses, masterclasses and training.
Also check out our social media pages
Stay informed of news about our make-up training or the latest trends, tips and events.
Read more below about the content of the make-up training, the lesson dates and duration of the training, the costs and more.
Our make-up training has now been renewed!
A new format and a higher standard. Our renewed make-up training is not only unique in the Netherlands, but it is also a unique experience!
Our make-up training is a special experience
At the Dutch Beauty Academy, beauty education is taken to a higher level. Our lessons are very informative and practical for the students. The lessons are also a special experience at the same time too! By using a large digital ‘touch screen’ board, we take you on a themed journey through time, culture and important beauty hotspots. A journey through different looks, different techniques and different times. Therefore it is like a Journey through time and Make Up.
Best rated make-up training in the Netherlands
We provide the best-rated make-up training in the Netherlands. Our make-up training is rated by our students with an average score of 9.7 out of 10! We are of course very proud of that. It is therefore that our academy is recommended in the VOGUE education guide! With us you get a lot of personal attention and we help you to bring out all the talent in you. We have a modern, large and high classroom with professional make-up tables and stools. With us you always get lessons from skilled teachers. During the training we only work with professional teaching materials. And through the academy you can buy your make-up materials from MAC Cosmetics and NARS Cosmetics at a high discount.
The advantages of following a make-up training at Dutch Beauty Academy
At Dutch Beauty Academy we have a vision about beauty, and in addition also a vision about how we teach beauty. Dutch Beauty Academy is an innovative school. Above all, we have always been a pioneer in beauty education. The make-up training of Dutch Beauty Academy is for instance recommended in the Education Guide of the prestigious magazine VOGUE (magazine editions June, July, August and September). Only the best beauty academies are included in this.
- At Dutch Beauty Academy you get the most complete and versatile make-up and hairstyling training in the Netherlands. Nowhere else will you get so much quality lesson content.
- The lesson content is uniquely composed with a didactic approach to teaching. In other words, it has been developed by experienced teachers with an educational background.
internship and work guidance during and after the make-up training
- You get a head start through guidance in the development of your portfolio. But also internship and work guidance. During and after the make-up training you will have the opportunity to participate in projects. In this way, every student gets the opportunity to gain practical experience.
Estee Lauder Career Day
- Dutch Beauty Academy organizes a Career Day exclusively for students. This day is dedicated to your future career. An HR team from Estee Lauder Companies will be present at the Career Day to meet our students. The student will then have the unique opportunity to apply for a job with major beauty brands. Read more about the Estee Lauder Career Day in our blog.
- During and after the make-up training, the students are given the opportunity to participate in all kinds of assignments. For instance TV and film productions, musical productions, video clips, photo productions, magazines, etc. In addition the Dutch Beauty Academy has collaborated with the TV program Utopia (SBS6), advertising campaigns of New York Pizza, Peek & amp; Cloppenburg, SOUK event, internships at RTL4, Margriet Winter Festival, Miss elections, fashion shows and more.
- The lessons are also offered interactively using a large digital touchscreen board (unique in the Netherlands).
- Our students receive exclusive training at MAC Cosmetics, NARS cosmetics or the Estée Lauder brands (to sum up a few Bobbi Brown, Clinique, Donna Karan, La Mer, Tom Ford, DKNY, Jo Malone, Kiton, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, etc. ). On our blog you can read more about the NARS Masterclass
- You can count on innovation because the Dutch Beauty Academy is a trendsetter in the field of beauty education.
Known from TV
- Dutch Beauty Academy has been on television several times. Among others on SBS6 and RTL4 and included in the Education Guide of VOGUE magazine.
- Our trainers come from the make-up and hairstyling branch and work for well-known brands such as L’oreal, Schwarzkopf and Keune and also provide training there.
- You will be taught by the best trainers. Some have even been nominated for the prestigious Coiffure Awards. The Dutch Beauty Academy has also been nominated twice (2016 and 2017) for the Coiffure Awards.
- Dutch Beauty Academy organizes masterclasses from celebrity make-up artist Fady Kataya (make-up artist Nancy Ajram), Samer Khouzami (king of highlighting & contouring) (more about contouring like a pro ) and Sir John (make-up artist of Beyonce, among others). Read on our blog how the masterclass by Sir John went.
- At Dutch Beauty Academy we also train teachers from other (well-known) beauty schools. With us they learn the latest techniques in make-up and hairstyling.
- Satisfied customers are very important to us. Our students are very satisfied with our education and courses and give us an average of 9.7 out of 10.
- With a diploma from Dutch Beauty Academy you can go in many directions. See our blog to read what you become after the make-up training.
No requirements for participation in the make-up training
The make-up training can be followed by anyone who would like to learn more about make-up and beauty. You don’t need prior education or experience to participate in the make-up training. You can register and participate right away. Also when you are already working in the beauty industry or you want to do so in the future? Even then this training is a perfect choice.
Make-up Training – English
Our make-up training course is also fully available in Dutch. If you prefer to follow this training in Dutch, check out our regular make-up training .
Developing your talent is our ultimate goal
After the make-up artist training you will receive a full diploma with which you can immediately start as a professional make-up artist. We think it is important that our students can get to work after the training. This can be in a paid job or as a self-employed person. But also, for instance, to gain extra practical experience. That is why we offer internship and work guidance during and after the training. We do this, for example, by organizing career days exclusively for our students ( read more about the Estee Lauder Career Day here) or training courses from well-known brands, such as NARS Cosmetics , Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and many others.
CONTENT OF THE MAKE-UP TRAINING BOOTCAMP
During the class, the latest make-up techniques are discussed and treated in addition to the basic principles. Dutch Beauty Academy has a versatile and complete makeup training. You learn among other things: Preparing, Hygiene, Cleaning the skin and eyes, Analyzing, Product knowledge, All Basic techniques of make-up, Meaning of colors, Make-up history, Smokey eyes, Glamour make-up, Dark skin make-up, Bridal make-up, Arabic make-up, Fashion (Catwalk) make-up, Trend make-up, Corrections of different eye shapes and face shapes and Basics of hairstyling and more.
But of course you will also get Contouring / Shaping (given by a teacher who has followed the contouring masterclass with Kim Kardashian), Highlighting, Strobing, Ombre Lips and many other techniques needed to become a versatile, well educated and professional Make-up Artist. Of course, it is also possible to start as a freelancer with your own business after following this course. Moreover, because of our good cooperation with MAC Cosmetics, our students also get the unique opportunity to take 2 classes at MAC Cosmetics during and after the program. At the end of the training the exam is taken at school and then a photo shoot is held.
A practice exam, final exam and a resit are included in the training costs.
LESSON DATES AND DURATION
The course will take 13 lessons (including 1 exam day with professional photo shoot). A school day at Dutch Beauty Academy lasts from 10:30 am to 15:30 pm. In addition to the regular lessons you have to take into account some homework (practicing looks at home). This will be an average of 4 hours per week. We start in a Saturday group. See the lesson dates below.
Lesson dates Make Up Course Bootcamp*
*subject to change
|5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 23, 24 & 30 June 2023|
The school fee for the make-up program is € 2.900, – excluding materials. With us you can pay the school fees in installments. You always pay the first installment directly online during registration (iDEAL or Creditcard payment possible). We will than send a payment link every month by e-mail for the next installment. The number of installments depends on the registration date. The sooner you register, the more installments are possible. See the table below for more information. Payment in installments is unfortunately not possible for the materials package.
|Registration date||Monthly installment|
|August ’22||10 terms x €290,00 = €2.900,-|
|Sept. ’22||9 terms x €322,22 = €2.900,-|
|Oct. ’22||8 terms x €362,50 = €2.900,-|
|Nov. ’22||7 terms x €414,29 = €2.900,-|
|Dec. ’22||6 terms x €483,33 = €2.900,-|
|Jan. ’23||5 terms x €580,00 = €2.900,-|
|Febr. ’23||4 terms x €725,00 = €2.900,-|
|March ’23||3 terms x €966,67 = €2.900,-|
|Apr. ’23||2 terms x €1.450,00 = €2.900,-|
Please contact us if you want to pay the remaining course fee in one go after the first installment. For further questions about payments you can always contact us.
If you register for the make-up training from the year 2022, you will receive a basic materials package for the training. It contains a brush set, a case for your materials, concealer palette and basic materials.
You will need additional materials.
You will receive a materials list from us when you register and you can then purchase your materials independently. You can request a discount pass through our academy after the first lesson and you can use it to purchase the materials.
All our educational programs, master classes and courses are offered under the supervision of qualified, competent and expert subject teachers. Our teachers are real professionals from the beauty industry. We ensure that every student receives sufficient individual attention during the training programs. Every lesson is structured logically and the content is always carefully composed. The level of the lesson content is challenging and the students are challenged in a positive way during class to get the best out of themselves. Differentiated learning strategies are offered during the curriculum, thus meeting the different learning styles of each student. Dutch Beauty Academy not only focuses on ‘how’ certain hairstyling techniques should be applied, but also on ‘why’ a particular technique is applied.
REGISTERED EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
Dutch Beauty Academy complies with the national quality code for training institutes for short-term vocational education. Dutch Beauty Academy was audited on the basis of the CRKBO standards drawn up by CPION, the Center for Post Initial Education in the Netherlands. The CPION is the independent audit firm that is also responsible for testing, registering and certifying post-initial training in the Netherlands. Dutch Beauty Academy meets all quality and reliability standards. Our registration can be found in the online register at crkbo.nl.